Requirements Under New Hampshire Reopening Guidelines
We are thrilled to welcome you! In order to keep us all safe, everyone is required to:
- Register and make payment for classes and sessions online—Sorry, no walk-ins!
- Cancel session if you are not feeling well or if you may have been exposed to COVID-19. (Cancellation charge will be waived.)
- If possible, please arrive wearing your exercise clothes. We ask that you not bring large bags into the studio, only necessary personal belongings.
- Bring your own towel and water bottle.
- In order for me to have time to prepare the space for your session, please arrive no sooner than 5 minutes before your scheduled time. Unless it is raining, please wait outside to allow the person ahead of you to exit before you come in.
- Please wear a mask at all times while in the studio (Now required by City of Lebanon.)
- Sanitize hands as soon as you enter the studio.
- Complete brief verbal health screening and have temperature taken with touchless thermometer.
- Maintain at least a 6-foot distance from teachers and other clients.
- Wear mask when entering the changing area and using the restroom; wash hands before returning to session.
- Assist in cleaning equipment used during session.
- Wear your mask and exit the studio promptly after your session in order keep the entry/exit way open. The cubby area must be limited to 1 person at a time.
The full reopening guidelines for The Movement Center can be read and downloaded here.